Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Walking

It's been warm the last several days so I've been able to walk outside. My friend Paige and I have planned to walk in her neighborhood a couple of days a week when my schedule allows. So far, we've only walked twice. I try to plan our meals or have Cameron cook so I can have a little more time to walk. Mama & I are trying to walk on the weekends and have gotten a few walks in before it gets dark. Andy said we can't walk on the farm after turkey season starts. Don't want to be mistaken for a turkey, for sure! Today was an educational walk, because Andy claims he knows the difference between gobbler poop and hen poop!
Luckily, I work at a mall so if I have a chance during the day at work, I can do a couple of laps. Lately, I've been able to do a couple of laps outside. Oh how I miss seeing sunlight during the day! I miss windows in my office!

No comments: